Delivery of the Project
Reporting period: 1st September 2014 - 30th April 2015
The implementation of the project was postponed due to the fact that in the time of contract signing no public procurement process was executed for any of the project activities. Within the reporting period stated, the public procurement activities for an archaeological survey and external management of the project were completed. There are two more calls for bids planned, namely a call for the promotion of the project and for construction work as per the project. Within the period observed, no expenses incurred, no employment contracts were signed, no activities related to project implementation were performed, the public procurement process was not completed and no actual project delivery was initiated.
Reporting period: 1st May 2015 - 31st August 2015
In the observed period, an archaeological survey took place, notice boards were installed in the places of project implementation and town employees were involved in the process. Moreover, bidding documents and conditions of participation in the public procurement process for the construction work supplier were prepared.
The archaeological survey was conducted in the May - July 2015 period by ARCHEOLÓGIA ZEMPLÍN, s.r.o. The goal of the survey was to cover the entire floor plan of the internal and external area of the castle and all the buildings related to the castle, evaluate the conditions of brickwork of the buildings discovered during previous surveys and capture potential archaeological findings from the excavation work performed in the area of interest.
Reporting period: 1st September 2015 - 31st December 2015
Within the period observed, the public procurement for construction work for the 'Parič Restoration (RePar)' project was called. On 17th September 2015, a contract notice was sent to the public procurement journal under No. 19105-WYP.
Reporting period: 1st January 2016 - 30th April 2016
The process of public procurement for construction work is ongoing; it is in the commenting stage. Within the period monitored, addendum No. 1/2016 to Project Contract No. 1124/2014 was signed by the Programme manager and the Government Office of the Slovak Republic. The addendum extended the period of project implementation and eligible project expense occurrence to 30th April 2017.
Reporting period: 1st May 2016 - 31st August 2016
Within this period, the process of public procurement for construction work continued. It was successfully closed and the construction work was assigned to the winner, i.e. EURO-BUILDING, a. s. This was followed by the procedures related to contract for work signing.
Reporting period: 1st September 2016 - 31st December 2016
In September, the Contract for Work was signed with the winner and construction work started. The project consists of three basic stages:
- Parič Castle - Bricklaying the torso of the castle. An under-layer of aggregates was prepared for castle foundations. This was followed by actual foundation laying. At the same time, groundwork is being performed.
- Main Path - Excavation work performed, cables laid and the first layer of aggregates filled. The preparation for minor architectural work (concreting the foundations for benches, litter bins and lamp posts) completed. Kerbs are being laid on the main path and another layer of aggregates si being filled. Street lamp posts installed.
- Access Path to the Mausoleum – Groundwork performed electric and optical cables laid. The preparation for minor architectural work (concreting the foundations for benches, litter bins and lamp posts) completed. Street lamp posts were installed.
Reporting period: 1st January 2017 - 14th April 2017
Due to adverse climatic conditions, the work on the project was interrupted for January and a part of February. EURO-BUILDING, a. s. started to work in the reporting period on 27th February 2017.
- Parič Castle – Finishing the bricklaying of torso of the castle wall in March. Bricklaying of the castle floor plan foundations and initiated laying of stone that will form the internal part of the castle floor plan foundations. At the beginning of April, the castle wall lighting was installed. At the same time, groundwork is being performed.
- Main Path – New layers of aggregates filled and compacted in March; these were the layers left from the previous reporting period. All the kerbs were installed and tiles laid at the beginning and at the end of the path. The section related to street lights was put in operation. Benches and litter bins were installed. Everything is ready for the final phase, i. e. path asphalting. Groundwork around the path performed.
- Access Path to the Mausoleum – All the kerbs in place, individual layers of aggregates gradually filled and compacted on the path and around the Mausoleum of Count Gyula Andrássy. Benches and litter bins were installed. Street lights were put in operation. Groundwork around the path performed.